Segun Arinze is a Nigerian actor, producer and singer born on the 24th of September 1965 in Onitsha, Anambra State, Southeast Nigeria.
Segun Arinze is a native of Lagos state because his father was a Lagosian and of the Yoruba tribe, while his mother is of the Igbo tribe.
|Full Name:||Segun Padonou Aina|
|Stage Name:||Segun Arinze|
|Born||24 September 1965|
|Place of Birth||Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria|
|State Of Origin||Lagos State|
|Net Worth||$3.8 million|
Segun Arinze Biography
Segun Arinze is a Nigerian actor, producer and singer born on the 24th of September 1965 in Onitsha, Anambra State, Southeastern part of Nigeria.
Segun Arinze Education
Segun Arinze had both his elementary education in Onitsha, Anambra State. Therein, he obtained his First School Leaving Certificate.
For his secondary education, he attended Victory College of Commerce in Ilorin, Kwara State, and completed it at Taba Commercial College in Kaduna State; he got his West African Certificate Examination Results therein
Later, Segun Arinze got admitted into the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, where he studied and bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Dramatic Arts.
Segun Arinze Career
Segun Arinze started as a musician. His career began in the entertainment industry – music – in 1992. Then, he produced his first album, which is his debut album. It was titled “Dreams.”
Shortly after starting a career in the music industry, Segun Arinze got a feature in a movie. This feature gave him many things, among which the nickname was inclusive. Notably, the name he answered in the film “Black Arrow” was his nickname.
Segun Arinze Awards & Recognitions
Segun Arinze has won many hearts and awards all by and to himself. This, of course, could be linked to his expertise in explaining movie scripts beyond normal. These, among others, are some of his awards;
- Former President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN)
- Works as an acting coach with the African international film festival
- City People Movie Special Recognition Award for his remarkable contributions to the growth of the Movie Industry (Nollywood, 2016) in Nigeria
- Works as an entertainment consultant and voice-over artist
Segun Arinze Personal Life
Segun Arinze was married to a Nollywood renowned actress, Ann Njemanze. Yes, he WAS; they had a daughter together before the marriage collapsed in 2010.
Now, Segun is married to Julie Arinze. They have been married for a long time now and live happily ever after. They have three children together, two boys and a girl.
Segun Arinze Movies
Segun has featured in several movies since he began acting. Some of them are;
- Chronicles (with Onyeka Onwenu and Victor Osuagwu)
- 30 Days
- Family on Fire (2011)
- A Place in the Stars (2014)
- Invasion 1897 (2014)
- An eye for an eye
- Deepest Cut (2018) – with Majid Michel and Zach Orji
- The Island Mie (2018)
- Gold Statue (2019)
- Òlòtūré (2019)
- Who’s the boss (2020)
Segun Arinze Instagram
Segun is an active user of Instagram where he interacts with his teeming fans. He has 139k followers with a handle @the.segunarinze.
Segun Arinze Net Worth
Segun Arinze has been classified as one of Nigeria’s most affluent and influential actors. He has an estimated net worth of US$3.8 million.
Related Posts 👇
- Remi Surutu Biography – Age, Early Life, Education, Career and Net Worth
- Ayonimofe Onibiyo Biography – Age, Education Career, Family and Net Worth
- Iya Ibadan Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth
- Olumide Bakare Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Movies and Death
- Tope Adebayo Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Wife and Net Worth