A 37-year-old Nigerian woman, identified as Mrs. Faniyi, has welcomed a set of quadruplets after eleven years of waiting in marriage.
The great news was announced via the official Facebook page of the General Hospital, Ikorodu, Lagos state, on Saturday, Feb 25.
Massive congratulations are in order for the new mother of four and her husband, Mr. Faniyi.
Sharing photos of the new mother and her newborns, the hospital wrote,
“We are proud to announce the birth of a set of quadruplets at our Mother and Child Center.
“The delivery which was through a caesarean section conducted by a team of doctors and nurses including Obstetricians, Paediatricians, Anaesthesiologists and Perioperative Nurses led by Dr Femi Aletan, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, and Dr Dehinde Akinlolu. The set of quadruplets, all females weighed 2.45kg, 2.25kg, 1.7kg and 2kg respectively.
“The Faniyi quads were delivered at a gestational age of 34 weeks and 3 days. All the babies were delivered within 10 minutes of one another on Friday, February 17, 2023 with the first arriving at 12:20pm. The babies are all in good health and doing well.
- “No child, no husband” — Single 40-year-old lady laments (video)
- A Girl Pregnant At The Age Of 11 Became The Youngest Mom In England
- She Had Twins at 30, Then Another Set of Twins After 10 Years
- Mum Jubilates as she welcomes set of Twins (Video)
- 70-Year-Old Indian Woman Gives Birth To Her First Baby