Nigerian actress, Biodun Okeowo, popularly known as Omoborty, has expressed her feeling over the news of her colleague, Debbie Shokoya’s alleged conversion to Islam.
The news is coming after Debbie got engaged to a Muslim man which many said could be the reason she converted to practicing Islam.
The news of Shokoya’s engagement has caused quite a stir on social media, with many questioning whether or not the man she is engaged to is already married.
Recently, Debbie took to Instagram and wrote, ” AJIJOLA BISMILLAAH Happy New Week FAM!! Have A Blessed And Fruitful Week Lovers”
See her post;
Reacting to the post and the news, Okeowo took to her Instagram page to share her thoughts, saying her “celestial baby” had been taken away from her.
She wrote, “My celestial baby has been taken”
See reactions from fans today,
– Anything you start will Bismillah will surely end with Alhamdullilah
– Ajijola Anobi Ma Sha Allah Barakah lahu fihi
– Ati ajijolajesu and Ajijolaanobi na the same God we Dey serve it’s our attitude that matters.God will provide us lasting homes in Jesus name love you
– Waoh! I guess you are married to a Muslim BarakahlauFih
– Why did you remove Jesu I don’t like it