Mustapha Sholagbade is an award-winning Nollywood Yoruba actor and movie producer better known as Lolly boy. He has a lovely wife who has three children for him.
He was born on the 1st of January in Ebute Metta, Lagos State. He is the first child of his parents. He is an indigenous of Ogun State.
He entered the movie industry in 2005 as a comic actor. He became famous as a Lollyboy. He graduated from Odunfa Cancus in 2010.
He has married an American based lover, Sholagbade Adufe. They got married on the 12th of August, 2017. He married officially after he clashed with his two baby mamas.
Sholagbade Adufe bore three children for Mustapha Sholagbade. She recently welcomed a baby boy for her beloved husband on the 22nd of January, 2022.
He posted his heavy wife and him carrying his newborn baby boy on his Instagram handle.
His caption was:
“Alihamdullilah Robil Alamin. Thank you Allah for another opportunity given to my family. Thank you my darling wife for adding another handsome king to the family. You are a strong Queen. Tears of joy all over me all through. Thank you for going through this again for us. Omo Elle mi. Yes, it’s a Big Baby Boy.”
Related Posts 👇
- Meet Hannah, The Late Mother of Yoruba Actor, Funsho Adeolu (Photos)
- Meet Hannah, The Beautiful Wife of Movie Actor, Yemi Solade (Photos)
- Meet Koforowola, The Look-Alike Daughter of Actor, Yemi Solade (Photos)
- Meet Adebanke, The beautiful Wife of Actor, Gabriel Afolayan (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo, The Twin Sister of Movie Actress, Kehinde Bankole (Photos)