Hafiz Oyetoro popularly known as Saka is a Nigerian comic actor and lecturer who is married to Olaide Oyetoro and they have three children.
According to Wikipedia, Hafiz Otetoro was born on 20 August 1963 at Iseyin Town, Iseyin Local Government Area of Oyo State.
Hafiz had his Bachelor of Art degree in Theatre Art from Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) and his Master of Art degree in same Theatre Art from the University of Ibadan (UI).
READ ALSO: Meet The 8 Children of Fuji Star, Saheed Osupa
The comic actor is presently doing his doctorate degree at the Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan (UI).
Afeez Oyetoro Children
The Legally married Hafiz Oyetoro has three children. two sons and one daughter; Abdullah Oyetoro and Munim Oyetoro, and Rufiat Oyetoro.
Hafiz Oyetoro got married to his wife, Olaide Oyetoro in 2003 and has been living happily since then.
Abdullah Oyetoro is the firstborn and first son of Nigerian actor, Hafiz Oyetoro. He is the first among the three children Children of Hafiz Oyetoro.
Rufiat Oyetoro is the second born and second son of Nollywood Actor, Hafiz Otetoro
Munim Oyetoro is the last born and only daughter of Comic actor, Hafiz Oyetoro
- Meet The Three Children of Nollywood Actor, Babatunde Omidina
- Meet The Three Children of Nollywood Actress, Fathia Balogun (Photos)
- Meet Veteran Yoruba actress, Dupe Jayesinmi and her husband (Photos)
- Meet Wife and The Five Children of Kunle Afod (Photos)
- Meet The Two Children and Wife of Nollywood Actor, Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri
- Meet The Parents of Nollywood Actor, Lateef Adedimeji (Photos)
- Meet the 4 Children Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola (Photos)