Adunni Ade is an award-winning Nigerian actress and businesswoman, born to a Yoruba-Nigerian father and an Irish mother in the United States.
According to Wikipedia, Adunni was born on the 7th of June, 1976 in Queens, New York, United States of America but did his secondary education in Nigeria at The Bells Secondary, Ota.
Adunni Ade Parents
Who are the parents of Adunni Ade? The parents of Adunni Ade are Mr Adewale and Mrs Emily Faye. The father hails from Ogun State. He married an Irish-German woman whose union produced Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade.
Meanwhile, Emily Faye is an Irish woman who got married to Mr Adewale and lived almost all her life in the United States of America.
Adunni Ade Father
The father of Adunni Ade is Mr Adewale. He hails from Ogun State. He married an Irish-German woman whose union produced Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade.
He was born in Nigerian but presently resides in the United States where he’s spending most of his life.
Adunni Ade Mother
The mother of Adunni Ade is Emily Faye. She is an Irish woman who got married to a Nigerian man and lived almost all her life in the United States.
See more photos;
- Meet Adedayo, The Lookalike Son of Actor, Muyiwa Ademola (Photos)
- Meet The 10 Children of Veteran Actor, Lere Paimo (Photos)
- Meet Abdul Azeez, The Younger Brother of Lateet Adedimeji (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat, The Beautiful Kid Sister of Lateef Adedimeji (Photos)
- Meet Mrs Ayanladun, The 80 Years-old Mother of Kunle Afolayan (Photos)
- Meet Mrs Omolara, The Beautiful Mother of Actor, Kunle Remi (Photos)
- Meet Rodeeyat, The Last Daughter of Fuji Singer, Saheed Osupa (Photos)