Lere Paimo, born in September 1939 in Ogbomosho, Nigeria, is from Oyo State. With 500+ film appearances, he excels as an instructor, actor, singer, comedian, and playwright, and is a proud Father of 10 children.
Notably, his performances in “Omo Orukun” and “Asaworo Ide” stand out. At 80 years old, he is a Yoruba actor with a career spanning more than four decades. He hails from Ogbomosho, Oyo State in the Southwest region of Nigeria.
Lere Paimo’s father was a tobacco and yam farmer and the leader of the local farmers association, while his mother was a merchant.
He attended elementary school in Ogbomosho and became an entertainer at a young age. Lere Paimo has two wives and is blessed with several children.
His twins are involved in music and have even composed soundtracks for movies. He also has another child named Dele, who is into gospel music. Regardless of the career path his children choose, he supports them with prayers for their success.
Many people believe that Lere Paimo is deeply rooted in traditional religion and some even think he belongs to a cult. However, he has clarified that he does not belong to any cult and he is not an herbalist. Despite misconceptions, he neither practices herbalism nor any form of fetishism.
Lere Paimo is blessed with several children. He has twins who are involved in music and have even composed soundtracks for movies. Additionally, he has another child named Dele who is into gospel music.
- Meet Abdul Azeez, The Younger Brother of Lateet Adedimeji (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat, The Beautiful Kid Sister of Lateef Adedimeji (Photos)
- Meet Mrs Ayanladun, The 80 Years-old Mother of Kunle Afolayan (Photos)
- Meet Mrs Omolara, The Beautiful Mother of Actor, Kunle Remi (Photos)
- Meet Rodeeyat, The Last Daughter of Fuji Singer, Saheed Osupa (Photos)
- Meet Hannah, The Beautiful Wife of Actor, Yemi Solade (Photos)
- Meet Omotoyosi, The granddaughter of late Fuji Singer, Ayinde Barrister (Photos)