Femi Lateef Adebayo is a Nigerian actor, film producer, politician and lawyer, his first and ex-wife is Khadijah Adebayo, they are divorced.
According to Wikipedia, Femi was born on the 31st of December 1978 in Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria. He is the son of a prominent Nigerian actor, Adebayo Salami.
Femi Adebayo First Wife
The first wife of Femi Adebayo is Khadijat Adebayo. She hails from Ilorin, Kwara State. She is a businesswoman who is into buying and selling stuff like Ghana fabrics, shoes and bags.
Femi and Khadijah got married in 2004 and the union was blessed with three children, a girl and two boys, the two boys are twins.
Khadijah is a graduate of Computer Science from the popular University of Ilorin, Kwara State. She met Femi at the University in 1998. They have been dating since their University days, she was in year one while he was in year three.
Things fell apart as the two decided to go their seteate ways in 2008 four years after their marriage, this was because Khadijah did not support the decision of Femi to go into acting.
After their divorce, Femi got married to Omotayo Aduke Memunat on October 9, 2016, at a secret location in Maryland, Lagos.
Related Posts 👇
- Meet Diekoloore Oluwa, The First Child of Yomi Fash-Lanso (Photos)
- Meet Akeem Adebayo, The Son of Oga Bello That Does Fashion Design In Ilorin
- Meet Wale Adebayo, The First Son of Actor, Adebayo Salami (Photos)
- Meet 12 Couples In The Yoruba Movie Industry You Probably Didn’t Know About
- Meet Oluwasemilore, The Lookalike Daughter of Mosun Filani (Photos)
- Meet Adunoluwa, The Beautiful Daughter of Late Actress, Moji Olaiya (Photos)
- Meet 6 Yoruba Actresses Who Are Above 60 And Still Looking Cute (Photos)
- Meet Tolanikawo, The Beautiful Wife of Fuji Star, Abbass Obesere (Photos)