Ibrahim Chatta is a prominent Nollywood actor that was born on October 13, 1970. He started acting as early as when he was 15 years.
He grew up in a popular town called Bacita, Kwara state in a family of 14 children. Bacita town was very popular because of its large manufacturing company and the influx of people around the world.
He began his acting career at the tender age of 15 years after he fell in love with a popular travelling theatre group called “Alarinjo”. Alarinjo group compromises actors, singers, and dancers that go from one place to another entertaining people on stage.
While growing up, he had the privilege to meet some veteran Nollywood actors and actresses then, He then made up his mind to begin acting after he saw Late Ray Eyinwumi’s skills in acting.
Ibrahim later joined the movie industry at 15 years and since then, it has been a wonderful time doing what he has passion for since his tender age.
Ibrahim Chatta’s decision to become an actor at the age of 15 years has helped him to walk to stardom, he has received many awards and has been recognized as one of the top-notch actors in the movie industry.
Related Posts ?
- Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 12-Year-Old Son (Photos)
- Meet Kudirat, The Wife of Sukanmi Omobolanle (Photos)
- Meet The Lastest 30 Years-Old Comedian, Bola Omo Ekiti (Photos)
- Meet Olaitan, The Teenage Daughter of Nollywood Actor, Bisola Aiyeola
- Meet Folashade, The Iyaloja of Lagos and The Daughter of Ahmed Tinubu
- Meet The Wife of Lalude As He Reveals Her For The First Time