Wasiu Ayinde popularly known as KWAM1 is a Nigerian Fuji musician and songwriter, he got married to a new wife named Emmanuella.
According to Wikipedia, Wasiu was born on the 3rd of March, 1957 in the Lagos Island area of Lagos State. He discovered his interest in music when he was 8.
Wasiu Ayinde Newest Wife
Emmanuella Aderopo is the youngest wife of Nigerian Fuji singer, Wasiu Ayinde. Emmnuella has previously married and has three children from a previous marriage,
She holds the traditional title of Otun Iyalode of Igbehin in Abeokuta. She is also a titled chief in Otun Igbehin, Abeokuta. In her 40s, Emmanuel runs a thriving children’s boutique and gifts store, Partydreams, in Omole Phase 1, Lagos.
She also has a liquor store and is a Forex trader. She attended Yaba College of Technology where she studied Estate Management.
She and Wasiu got married in November 2021, and they had their glamorous engagement ceremony at the Palace of the Alake of Egbaland, Ake, Abeokuta, on Thursday.
Her late dad, Stephen Gboyega Odebiyi, was a respected Egba chief. He retired from the Nigerian Ports Authority but became a customary judge after retirement.
See More Photos;
- Meet Peter Olayinka, The Husband Of Yetunde Barnabas Who Is A Footballer (Photos)
- Meet Alhaja Risikat, The First Wife of Actor Oga Bello (Photos)
- Meet The 3 Beautiful Children and Grandchild of Fali Werepe (Photos)
- Meet Gemma, The Cute Son of Yetunde Barnabas (Photos)
- Meet Ajike Mobiola, The Daughter Of Remi Surutu In Bikini (Photos)
- Meet Ifeoluwa, The Beautiful Daughter of Actress, Biodun Okeowo (Photos)