Yomi Fash Lanso is a veteran Nollywood actor, movie director and television personality who has a male, Diekoloore Oluwa as his first child.
According to Wikipedia, Yomi Fash was born on June 7, 1968, in Ogun State. He’s a talented and skilled actor and acted for years. He fits in all roles.
Yomi Fash Lanso First Child
The first child is Diekoloore Oluwa Fash-Lanso, he s a male child. He is a teenager who graduated from Cayley College, a secondary school situated at Ikeja, Lagos State.
Diekola is a product of a marriage between Yomi Fash Lanso and his wife, Adetutu George. They have Deikola as their first child and the other two children.
Related Posts 👇
- Meet Akeem Adebayo, The Son of Oga Bello That Does Fashion Design In Ilorin
- Meet Wale Adebayo, The First Son of Actor, Adebayo Salami (Photos)
- Meet 12 Couples In The Yoruba Movie Industry You Probably Didn’t Know About
- Meet Oluwasemilore, The Lookalike Daughter of Mosun Filani (Photos)
- Meet Adunoluwa, The Beautiful Daughter of Late Actress, Moji Olaiya (Photos)
- Meet 6 Yoruba Actresses Who Are Above 60 And Still Looking Cute (Photos)
- Meet Tolanikawo, The Beautiful Wife of Fuji Star, Abbass Obesere (Photos)
- Meet Iya Osogbo, The Oldest Woman In The Yoruba Film Industry (Photos)