Wasiu Alabi Odetola also known as Oganla is a Nigerian film actor and Fuji musician, his alleged father was revealed to be Charles Olumo.
According to Wikipedia, Pasuma was born on the 27th of November, 1967 in Mushin, Lagos State. He is among the top 10 talented Nigerian Fuji Musicians of all time.
Alabi Pasuma Father
Who is the father of Pasumao? Alhaji Abdulsalam Sanyaolu is believed by people to be the father of Fuji singer and Nollywood actor, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma.
There were rumors that he had a love affair with Pasuma’s mother and thus he was believed to be the father of the Fuji singer. However, it turned out that the celebrity’s biological dad is a different person.
In his recent interview, he allegedly mentioned that he indeed had a relationship with Pasuma’s mother who already had a child (Pasuma is believed to be in his toddler years back then) and she took her son to their dates. That is why people thought he was the father of the child.
Alhaji Abdulsalam Sanyaolu popularly known as Charles Olumo or Agbako is a Yoruba actor and producer born on February 19, 1925, in Owode, Ogun State.
He hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State. He mainly acts in Yoruba-language films in “Nollywood”. The actor is well known in the Yoruba movie diary. Agbako is a Muslim, he is an Alhaji.
- Meet Jasmillah, The Beautiful Daughter of Rotimi Salami (Photos)
- Meet Adewale Onitiri, The Ex-Husband of Actress, Bukky Wright (Photos)
- Meet Wura, The Beautiful Daughter of Actress, Ireti Osayemi (Photos)
- Meet Mrs Awobona, The Beautiful Mother of Jide Awobona (Photos)
- Meet Eyiyemi, The Beautiful Daughter of Kunle Afolayan (Photos)
- Meet Jay Boogie, The Hansome Son of Bolaji Amusan (Photos)