Moji Afolayan is a Nigerian actress, filmmaker, movie producer, and film director, Adeyemi Josiah Afolayan is her father and he is late.
According to Wikipedia, Moji was born on the 5th of February 1968 in Ibadan, Oyo State capital, Southwestern part of Nigeria.
Moji Afolayan Father
Adeyemi Josiah Afolayan is the father of Nollywood actress and producer, Moji Afolayan. He was a Nigerian actor, filmmaker, dramatist, and producer.
Josiah was born in 1940 in Kwara State and died in 1996 in Lagos State. He is the father of the Afolayan brothers and sisters in the Nigerian movie industry.
- Meet Iya Pupa, The Beautiful Mother of Mosun Filani (Photos)
- Meet Alhaja Bakare, The Beautiful Mother of Tayo Sobola (Photos)
- Meet Adeola, The Lookalike Daughter of Actress Toyin Adegbola (Photos)
- Meet Mrs Taiwo, The Beautiful Mother of Actor, Soji Taiwo (Photos)
- Meet Abibatu Mogaji, The Mother of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos)