Yoruba movie industry is very unique in many ways, couples going into the industry and individuals getting married to each other is amazing.
This has over time helped to create more unity and bonds among every one of them. We are going to present 12 couples who are very much active in the industry.
1. Fausat and Rafiu Balogun
Fausat Balogun popularly known as Madam Saje is married to an actor, scriptwriter and movie producer, Rafiu Balogun.
Only a few people in and outside the industry are aware that they are couples due to the way they comport themselves in the public.
Rafiu was Fausat Boss, they met in the industry many years ago. After a while, the boss proposed, she accepted and they got married to each other.
2. Esther Kalejaye and Afeez Eniola
Eniola Afeez is a popular movie producer, actor and scriptwriter in the Yoruba Movie industry. He joined the industry many years ago through the help of star actress, Bose Olubo.
Afeez is the husband of Ester, another Nollywood actress. They got married some years and the union has produced two kids.
3. Lukman Raji and Aminatu Papapa
Bukky Adekongbe better known as Aminatu Papapa and Lukman Raji is known as King of Swagga another couple in the industry.
The actress is married to actor and movie maker, Lukman Raji, the union is blessed with two kids.
4. Toyin Adegbola and Sunday Adewale
Toyin, one of the finest and most respected actresses in the Yoruba movie industry is married to Sunday Adewale, a movie director who does act in a few movies. He is also a scriptwriter and does not show regularly in movies.
They are the parents to the fast-rising Nigerian singer and song-writer, Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel popularly known as Mayorkun,
5. Damola Olatunji and Bukola Awoyemi
Popular Yoruba actor, Damola Olatunji is married to Bukola Awoyemi also known as ‘Arugba’. Their union is blessed with a set of twins.
6. Mide Martins And Afeez Owo
Nollywood actor, Afeez Owo and actress, Mide Martins have been married for several years, and their union is blessed with two kids.
7. Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Ajeyemi
Yoruba movie stars, Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Ajeyemi are married to each other. They are another couple in the Yoruba Movie industry. Their union is blessed with a boy, Ire.
8. Adeniyi Johnson and Oluwaseyi Edun
Adeniyi Johnson is a Nigerian film actor, he got married to another theatre practitioner, Oluwaseyi Edun. Johnson is the ex-husband of Toyin Abraham, he is now married to Seyi Edun.
9. Moji Afolayan and Razaq Olayiwola
Moji Afolayan is a Nigerian actress and producer, she is married to veteran Nigerian actor, Razaq Olayiwola popularly known as Ojopagogo. The duo has been married for many years.
10. Lateef Adedimeji and Adebimpe Oyebode
Lateef Adedimeji and Adebimpe Oyebode are the latest couple in the Yoruba Movie Industry, The duo got married last year, 2021.
11. Peju Ogunmola and Sunday Omobolanle
Nigerian Actress, Peju Ogunmole is also married to comic actor, Sunday Omobolanle who is popularly known as Papi Luwe
12. Yewande Adekoya and Abiodun Thomas
Nollywood actress, Yewande Adekoya is married to actor cum movie producer, Abiodun Thomas
Related Posts ?
- Meet Oluwasemilore, The Lookalike Daughter of Mosun Filani (Photos)
- Meet Adunoluwa, The Beautiful Daughter of Late Actress, Moji Olaiya (Photos)
- Meet 6 Yoruba Actresses Who Are Above 60 And Still Looking Cute (Photos)
- Meet Tolanikawo, The Beautiful Wife of Fuji Star, Abbass Obesere (Photos)
- Meet Iya Osogbo, The Oldest Woman In The Yoruba Film Industry (Photos)
- Meet Pastor B.A Adekola, The Father of Odunlade Adekola (Photos)
- Meet Rashidat, The Beautiful Daughter of Madam Saje (Photos)
- Meet Jayden, The Handsome Son of Actress, Bukola Adeeyo (Photos)