Popular Nigerian Music Executive, socialite and entrepreneur, Ubi Franklin has opined that marriage is not mandatory nor an accomplishment.
The singer took to his Twitter page to share his opinion, hinting that before getting into marriage, some fundamental problems need to be solved.
Ubi Franklin added that some people do not even know the purpose of marriage, they just need the attention of their wedding day not knowing how deep marriage is.
His tweet reads;
“If you go on your knees to engage a woman and she needs people to shout “say yes” before she takes the ring, y’all not there yet.
We need to understand that from past experience, we date sometimes for satisfy our immediate need, not necessarily material things(money)
No Marriage is not a must. Some stories you hear about marriage this days you will understand we need to sort some fundamental problems that are left unsaid.
Some people don’t even know why they are getting married, some just want the attention on their wedding day. It’s deeper”
Related Posts 👇
- Find your purpose in life before you go for women – Reno Omokri advises men
- “if you wish to succeed in life, never boast about your plans and success – Reno says
- “Your financial status has no bearing on your spiritual status – Reno Omokri
- Drinking of alcohol is not a sin, scriptures only condemns drunkedness – Reno Omokri
- “If you need money, open a business, not your legs” – Reno Omokri tells women