Kunle Afoloyan is an award-winning Nollywood Yoruba actor, producer and director. He’s the son of popular late actor; Adeyemi Afolayan.
He’s a talented and skilled actor. He’s the Founder of Golden Effect Pictures and Kap Motion Pictures. He’s the most famous out of his father children.
|Date of Birth||30th of September, 1974|
|Place of Birth||Ebute Metta, Kwara State|
|State of Origin||Kwara State|
|Children||Four ( Two boys and two girls)|
|Siblings||Moji Afolayan, Gabriel Afolayan, and Aremu Afolayan|
|Occupation||Actor, Producer, Director and Businessman|
|Net Worth||Estimated to be 1.5 million dollars|
Kunle Afolayan Biography
He’s a talented actor who was given birth in Ebute Metta, Lagos State on the 30th of September, 1974. He’s an indigene of Kwara State.
Kunle Afolayan Early Life
Kunle is a talented and skilled actor. He’s the son of a late famous actor; Adeyemi Afolayan ( known as Ade Love). It’s clear he got the passion from his dad and siblings.
He’s known for movies like Irapada in 2006, Phone Swap in 2012 and Molakik (Mechanic) in 2019. He’s related to Toyin Afolayan. He’s the founder of Kunle Afolayan Productions.
Kunle Afolayan Education
Having finished his primary and secondary education, he went to a higher institution to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. He didn’t stop there, he went to New York Academy to obtain a Diploma’s degree in Digital Film- Making.
Kunle Afolayan Career
Hr started his acting career as a part-time actor while he was working in a bank. In 2005, he started acting fully in his career in Nollywood.
In 2014, he acted a movie titled October 1, the movie made approximately 60 million in Cinemas. The movie was the second highest-grossing in Nigeria movie in Nigeria cinema at the time.
Kunle Afolayan Family
Kunle Afolayan is happily married to Tolu Afolayan, a Lagos businesswoman who is also a graduate of Nigeria Business School, Lekki Lagos. The union is blessed with four kids.
Kunle Afolayan Wife
He got married to Tolu Afolayan on the 26th of May, 2007. Tolu is a successful businesswoman. She owns a certificate from Nigeria Business School.
Kunle Afolayan Children
They are blessed with four kids, whose names are; Darasimi, Eyiyemi, Damisire and Diekoloreoluwa Afolayan. They live in a house in Magodo. They divorced on the 30th of May, 2019 due to infidelity and lack of attention to wife and children.
Kunle Afolayan Social Handles
He’s an active user on all his handle as other celebrity does. He is active on the big four social media platforms, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Instagram – His Instagram handle is @Kunle Afo with 876k followers. of January 2022.
- Twitter – His Twitter handle is @kunleafolayan with 62.6k followers as of January 2022.
- Facebook – His Facebook username is @KAPtelevisionchannel with 478909k likes. His Youtube channel is Kafolayan
- YouTube – His YouTube channel is KAPTV, the username is @/kafolayankaptv with 16.4k subscribers as of January 2022
Kunle Afolayan Net Worth
He is a hardworking award-winning actor, producer and director. The source of his income is his career and his production company. He has an estimated net worth of 1.5 million dollars.
Related Posts ?
- Afeez Oyetoro Biography – Age, Early Life Children and Net Worth
- Akin Lewis Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth
- Dele Odule Biography – Age, Early Life, Education and Net Worth
- Taiwo Hassan Biography – Age, Early Life, Career and Net Worth
- Lola Idije Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Family, Net Worth
- Fathia Balogun Biography – Age, Career, Education and Net Worth
- Mercy Aigbe Biography – Age, Career, Education, Marriage and Net Worth
- Kemi Afolabi Biography – Age, Early Life, Family, Career and Net Worth