The biography of the Nigerian actress, Ireti Osayemi. She is well known to be talented in acting and interpretation of movie roles.
The veteran actress was born on the 14th of January, 1982. Ireti Osayemi is a beautiful actress well known for her excellent delivery of scripts and interpretation of roles.
|Full Name||Ireti Osayemi Adeoye|
|Date of Birth||14th of January, 1982|
|State of Origin||Lagos State|
Ireti Osayemi Biography
Ireti Osayemi and her parents had lived in Liberia before coming back to Nigeria during the Liberian Civil War. She hails from Lagos state where she had all her education. The actress was born on the 14th of January, 1982.
Ireti Osayemi Education
Ireti completed her primary school education in Lagos, the Southwestern part of Nigeria and obtained her First Leaving Certificate.
After primary school, Ireti proceeded to Ajumoni Secondary School in Lagos and obtained her West African Leaving Certificate.
She then proceeded to Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics.
Ireti Osayemi Age
The veteran actress was born on the 14th of January, 1982. According to her date of birth, she is 39 years old.
Ireti Osayemi Career
Ireti Osayemi joined the Nigerian movie industry in 1999 and started featuring in Nollywood movies. She acts mostly in Yoruba movies with Funke Akindele, Eniola Badmus and Odunlade Adekola.
She acted in more than 100 Nollywood movies which include The Return Of Jenifa, Squad Twenty- three, Tomo Tiya, Onfa Ife, e.t.c.
Ireti Osayemi Personal Life
In 2008, she got married to a Nollywood movie producer Bakky Adeoye and their marriage is blessed with two children.
Ireti had her first child in 2007 before they got married and had their second child in 2009 after their marriage.
Of recent, there were rumours about her divorcing her husband but the actress denied the whole story and says there are no such things.
Ireti Osayemi Husband
Who is Ireti Osayemi husband? The husband of Iteti Osayemi is Bakky Adeoye. He is a Nollywood movie producer. They got married in 2008 and their union is blessed with two kids.
Ireti Osayemi Children
Ireti OSayemi has two children with her partner who is a movie producer. The eldest who is a girl was born in 2007 a year before their marriage. Two years after which was 2009, she gave birth to the second born who is a boy
Ireti Osayemi Awards
- – Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the African Movie Academy
- – Best Supporting Actress (yoruba) at the Golden Icon Movie Academy Awards
- – Best Indigenous Actress in a leading role at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
Ireti Osayemi Instgram
Ireti Isayemi is an active Instagram user with the handle @iretiosayemi. she connects and interact with her 503k followers which she has as if December, 2021.
Ireti Osayemi Net Worth
Ireti Osayemi is currently one of the richest and most influential actresses in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $550,000.
Related Posts 👇
- Kunle Afod Biography – Age, Career, Early Life, Family and Net Worth
- Yewande Adekoya Biography – Age, Career, Personal Life and Net Worth
- Queen Naomi Silekunola Biography – Early Life, Family and Net Worth
- Yewande Adekoya Biography- Age, Career, Personal Life and Net Worth
- Ronke Oshodi Oke Biography – Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth
- Ronke Odusanya Biography – Early Life, Family, Career and Net Worth
- Kareem Adepoju Biography – Age, Career, Education and Net Worth
- Murphy Afolabi Biography – Age, Career, Education and Net Worth