The wife of the Former Governor of Anambra State, Bianca Odinakachukwu Olivia Odumegwu-Ojukwu (née Onoh) is a Nigerian politician, diplomat, lawyer, and businesswoman.
Bianca Ojukwu is the wife of the former President of Biafra, Chukuemeka Ojukwu. She won the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria(1988). Below are the five things you need to know about her.
Five Things You Need To Know About Bianca Ojukwu
1. She was born on the 5th of August, 1968
2. She is an indigenous of Ngwo, Enugu State, Nigeria.
3. She is the sixth child of former Anambra Christian Onoh.
4. She has three children for Ikemba.
5. She slapped the wife of late Odumegwu Ojukwu for an unknown reason at a public gathering.
Related Posts ?
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Actor, Mufutau Sanni Ajigijaga
- 10 Nollywood Actors and Actresses That Are Above 70 And Are Active
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Nollywood Actor, Pastor Ajidara
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Actor, Ahmed Alasari
- Ten Things You Need To Know About The Death of Bamise
- 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Yoruba Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi
- Meet Mr Olusoji Akindele, The Father of Funke Akindele (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat Ololade, The First Child of Taiwo Hassan (Photos)