The biography of Bimbo Ademoye, a Nollywood actress, entrepreneur, and brand ambassador born on the 4th of February, 1991 in Lagos State.
She is well known for the role she acted in ‘Sugar Rush’. She is currently 31 years old. She is celebrated for her amazing style of acting.
|Name||Aisha Bimbo Ademoye|
|Date of Birth||4th of February, 1991|
|Place of Birth||Lagos State|
|State of Origin||Lagos State|
|Spouse||Nana Kwame Wiafe|
|Occupation||Actress, Entrepreneur and Model|
|Net Worth||450,000 Dollars|
Bimbo Ademoye Biography
Bimbo is an award-winning actress, fashion entrepreneur, model and social media influencer, who was born on the 04th of February, 1991. She is an indigenous of Lagos State, southwestern part of Nigeria.
Bimbo Ademoye Early Life
She is the last born of two in Mr Adekunle Ademoye. She grew up with her single dad and sister. She has a sister called Adebike Maryam.
Bimbo Ademoye Education
She did her primary education at St. Margaret Primary School, Ikorodu, Lagos while her secondary education was at Mayflower Secondary School, Ikenne, Ogun State.
She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration from Covenant University, Ogun State.
Bimbo Ademoye Career
She entered the movie industry in 2014 through a role she acted in ‘Where Talent Lies’. Although, she has had a passion for acting since she was 7 years old but she successfully entered the movie industry in 2014.
She has starred in several award-winning movies, including “Backup Wife”, “Where Talent Lies”, “Personal Assistant”, and “Sugar Rush”. She is also a recipient of several awards.
She is also a brand ambassador of ‘GetFit’, a weight-loss products store. To add to this, the actress has starred in several Netflix movies, including: “Fate of Alakada”, “Dear Affy”, and “Light in the Dark”.
Bimbo Ademoye Movies
She has starred in several movies, which include:
- Sugar Rush (2019)
- Looking for Baami (2019)
- Fate of Alakada (2020)
- Somara (2020)
- Enough (2020)
- Downhill (2021)
- Atarodo (2021)
- Shut Out of Love (2021)
- Breaded Life (2021)
Bimbo Ademoye Sister
She has an elder sister, Adebike Maryam. She is married and has a son.
Bimbo Ademoye Marriage
Is Bimbo Ademoye married? She is not married but she is in a relationship with a Ghana billionaire, Gana Kwame Wiafe.
Bimbo Ademoye Tattoo
Is the tattoo on her left or right shoulder real? Her tattoo is on her left shoulder
Did Bimbo tattoo her body? Yes, she did. She tattoed her ex-boyfriend’s name on her left shoulder then after their breakup she turned it to a feather.
Bimbo Ademoye Social Media Handle
She is an active user of the internet. Her social media handles are:
- Instagram Handle – Bimbo Ademoye with 1.8m followers and 581 posts.
- Twitter Handle – Bimbo Ademoye with 6,929 Followers.
Bimbo Ademoye Net Worth
Bimbo has an estimated net worth of 450,000 dollars.
Related Posts 👇
- Lola Alao Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Personal Life and Net Worth
- Taaooma Adedoyin Biography – Early Life, Career, Husband and Net Worth
- Wasiu Ayinde Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Education and Net Worth
- Femi Jacobs Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Personal Life, Net Worth
- Adeniyi Johnson Biography – Age, Education, Career, Wife and Net Worth
- Abiodun Adebanjo Biography – Age, Career, Education and Net Worth
- Mide Martins Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth
- Nike Peller Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth