A 37-year-old South African woman identified as Gosiame Thamara Sithole broke the Guinness World Record by giving birth to ten children.
Gosiame Thamara Sithole, a resident of Tembisa East in Johannesburg, gave birth via cesarean section to seven boys and three girls at a Pretoria hospital.
After the reported birth, Teboho Tsotetsi, Gosiame’s spouse, told Pretoria News: “It’s seven males and three girls. Pregnant for seven months and seven days (29 weeks). I’m glad. I feel sensitive. I find it hard to speak. Please reach out to me once more in the morning.
According to the statement, Tsotetsi made many attempts to visit Sithole and the babies at the hospital, but she never gave him her location or updated him on their well-being.
According to the province administration, social workers from the social development department had contacted Sithole to express worry about her condition and her unborn children.
According to the statement, they arranged for her to be brought to Tembisa Hospital, which is ᴄʟᴏsᴇ to Johannesburg, for observation on June 18. It was determined by doctors there that she had not recently given birth to any children. It was also determined that she had not recently been pregnant.
Related Posts ?
- “Joyous Moment” Mom of triplets flaunt their latest pictures, so Adorable
- Joy as Woman welcomes her child after 14 years of waiting (Photos)
- Joy as Lady welcomes twins after 29 years of waiting (Photos)
- Joy as Nigerian Lady welcomes 5 babies at once, so beautiful (Photos)
- Joy as Lady welcomes twins after 19 years of waiting (Photos)
- Joy as Lady welcomes twins, her first time of being a Mom (Photos)