The marriage between Lateef Adedimejia and Ayebode Adebimpe is another celebrity marriage in the Nollywood movie industry.
They are both Nollywood actors and producers and well known for their acting skills and talents which have made them to standard in the industry
Things You Didn’t Know About Their Marriage
There are some amazing things about the two celebrities as regards their love journey and their marriage which made them an official couple. Let’s take a look at them;
1. They both met each other on the set of Toyin Abraham’s 2021 movie, IGE, and that was in January. They got along and began to have contact with each other. They would have known each other before then, but they set was a meeting point for them.
2. Few days after then, the duo were seen together often which was very mutual, this got many fans wondering if there were dating and it became a rumour spreading like a wildfire.
3. Adedimeji in an interview with Tribune confirmed it was a rumour as at the time people were insinuating. He said both of them started dating in March 2021.
4. Few months after they started their love journey, they decided to get married and their love to a better level.
5. They held the traditional celebrity wedding at Ijero-Ekiti in Ekiti State, Southwest, Nigeria on Saturday, December 18, 2022.
6. They got married Islamically with A Nikhai ceremony on Wednesday, 22nd of December, 2021, in Ikeja, Lagos State Capital.
7. They are happily married and are currently living in peace and harmony in a newly built mansion of the husband, Lateef Adedimeji.
May God Almighty bless their union and make them have a blissful union with beautiful and joyous kids.
Related Posts ?
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Dele Odule
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Yemi Solade
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Murphy Afolabi
- 10 Facts You Don’t Know About Iyabo Ojo
- 15 Things You Need to Know About Mercy Aigbe
- 10 things You Didn’t Know About Toyin Abraham
- 10 things you need to know about Lizzy Anjorin