Ladi Folarin is a veteran Nollywood actor, scriptwriter, movie producer, movie director, businessman, and a reputable father popularly known for Ile Afoju in 2019.
He is celebrated for his amazing style of acting. He’s blessed, skilled, talented, creative, diligent, and humble. There are some things you need to know about him.
10 Things You Need To Know About Ladi Folarin
1. He came from a family of seven children; six boys and one girl.
2. He was given birth on the 21st of July, 1964.
3. He was given birth in Mushin, Lagos State.
4. He is an indigene of Ogun State, Ewekoro local government area.
5. He had his primary education at Ojuwoye Primary School Idi Olowo in Mushin, Lagos State while his secondary education at St. Peter College in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
6. He furthered his education in London at International School for Business and Marketing.
7. He entered the movie industry in 2000 but he started acting professionally in 2003.
8. He is a versatile actor in the movie industry. He fits in every role.
9. He is married to the love of his life. They are happy together.
10. He is blessed with three children which are all girls.
See more photos;
Related Posts ?
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Dayo Amusa
- 10 Things That Might Interest You About Nollywood Actor, Okele
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Wunmi Toriola
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Jaiye Kuti (Photos)
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Liz Da Silva