Saheed Balogun is a Nollywood actor, producer, director and businessman who is well respected for his leadership role in the movie industry.
According to Wikipedia, he has been acting for decades and he’s made a remarkable impact for himself in the industry.
10 Things About Saheed Balogun
1. Saheed Balogun was born on the 5th of February 1967 in Enugu State, Southeastern part of Nigeria.
2. He had his primary, secondary and tertiary education in Ilorin of Kwara State Capital.
3. He graduated from Kwara State Polytechnic.
4. He began acting in 1978 when he presented his first television program titled “Youth Today” on NTA.
5. He produced his first film titled “City Girl” in 1989 but had featured, produced and directed several Nigerian films.
6. He was married to Nollywood actress, Fathia Balogun but is now separated. He has two children Khalid and Aaliyah Balogun.
7. He has worked with prominent entertainment stars like Segun Arinze, Sola Fosudo, Tade Ogidan, Bukky Amos and Sola Sobowale and many others.
8. He also featured in the 2011 Nigerian film produced by Tade Ogidan titled “Family on Fire”. The film was nominated for Best Nigerian Film and Best Film in an African Language.
9. He has starred in a number of Nollywood films including; Ofin Mose produced in 2006 and also in the first Ankara movie in Africa titled “Third Party”.
10. He has featured in over 100 Yoruba movies and a few Nollywood movies to date.
Related Posts ?
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Yemi Solade
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Murphy Afolabi
- 10 Facts You Don’t Know About Iyabo Ojo
- 15 Things You Need to Know About Mercy Aigbe
- 10 things You Didn’t Know About Toyin Abraham
- 10 things you need to know about Lizzy Anjorin
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Actress, Mide Martins